It's present nearly everywhere, yet is rarely seen... While it can remain dormant for months, even years, without being noticed, when conditions are right it can grow with amazing speed, causing potential health concerns.
Mold Testing Los Angeles
If mold spores are resting on a food source (organic material such as drywall paper, ceiling tiles, etc) they can grow rapidly once moisture is introduced. Seemingly overnight, you can notice a scent that initiates a mold assessment call.
Since moisture is required for mold growth, our inspection may utilize high-tech, infrared cameras and moisture meters to identify potential areas of growth.
- Identification of affected and suspect areas of contamination.
- Identification and correction of moisture sources.
- Testing of air/surface areas, followed by issuance of an analytical report and protocols.
If you are experiencing:
- Respiratory Problems
- Skin Irritation
- Shortness of Breath
- Nasal and Sinus Congestion
- Burning or Watery Eyes
- Sore Throat
- Flu-like Symptoms
Mold is extremely harmful to:
- Infants and Children
- Pregnant Women
- Individuals With Respiratory Conditions
Air Test Guru offers:
- Mold Testing in Los Angeles
- Mold Inspection in Los Angeles
- Swab Collection
- Sewage-Water Testing
- Post Remediation Verification
- Detailed Report of Testing
It is important that you contact a professional mold and air testing company immediately. Your health and the health of your family are at risk.